Ukrainian Dermoscopy Congress is a unique professional conference about dermatoscopic methods for the diagnosis of benign and malignant skin tumors, held annually in Kyiv, since 2018.
The next congress will be held on February 28, 2020.
Date: February 28, 2020
Place: President Hotel (Hospitalna Street, 12, Kyiv, Ukraine)
- Ukrainian Association of Skin Dermoscopy, Optical and Digital Skin Diagnosis (UASD)
- Bogomolets’ Institute of Dermatology and Cosmetology
- Institute of Teledermatology
Audience: dermatologists, oncologists, cosmetologists, family doctors, surgeons, intern doctors, etc.
Expected number of participants: 300 physicians and 100 cosmetologists
Speakers – leading expert practitioners of Ukraine and Europe in dermatology, oncology, pathomorphology.
UDC III CONGRESS PROGRAM is divided into separate zones:
DAY 1, February 28, 2020
- SPECIALIST ZONE | 300 people |
- COSMETOLOGIST ZONE | 100 people |
- PRESENTATION ZONE (presentation of new products from leading world manufacturers of dermatoscopes and equipment).
2 day, February 29, 2020
- practical course CRYOTECHNICS WORKSHOP by Paola Pasquali | 30 people |
Detailed program and tickets are available on website derm-congress.com.ua.